Looking for a way to kick your plain, boring sandwich up into a new level? Try this white bean spread. It’s easy to make, packed full of bold flavors and guaranteed to make your sandwiches special.
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic, minced
- 1 15oz Can Cannellini Beans
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium heat, add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds, then add the beans and lightly mash.
- Stir in 1/4 cup water and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Stir in lemon juice and use as a bean dip or as a spread for sandwiches!