Salty and with just a bit of crunch from the asparagus, this side is excellent paired with a light pasta or salad!
- 1 Pound Asparagus, trimmed
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 oz Parmesan Cheese, shaved
- Black Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 450?F.
- Arrange the asparagus in a single layer on a baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil. Spread the cheese and pepper over the top.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and asparagus is tender but still crisp. Drizzle with vinegar and serve!