These semi-stuffed portobello mushroom caps are sure to be a hit! The flavors are bold and exciting!
- 1/2 Cup Red Bell Pepper, finely chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic, minced
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- 4 Portobello Mushrooms
- Preheat the grill to medium.
- Mix together the red pepper, garlic, oil, onion powder, salt and pepper. Spread the mixture over the gills of the mushrooms.
- Grill over indirect heat for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Serve and enjoy!