These sweet and savory mouthfuls are sure to be a hit at any party!
- 3/4 Cup Cranberries
- 1 Jalapeno, stemmed and seeded
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaie
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Package Wonton Wrappers
- 3 Cups Canola or Vegetable Oil for Frying
- Combine the cranberries, jalapeno, sugar and mayonnaise in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Divide this mixture and add half to a medium bowl. Combine with the cream cheese until well blended.
- Layout the wonton wrappers and add a teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture to the center of each. Pinch the corners together to make little triangles, then set aside as you continue.
- In a deep skillet over medium-high heat, head the oil then add 5-10 dumplings at a time and fry until golden brown. Remove, drain and serve with the remaining cranberry relish.