One of the first fruits of the spring, asparagus is crisp, delicious and delightful. This recipe for baked asparagus pairs it with a dreamy balsamic butter sauce.
- 1 Pound Asparagus, trimmed
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 400?F.
- Lay the asparagus out in a single layer on a baking sheet and lightly coat with cooking spray then season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter then whisk in the soy sauce and vinegar. Remove from heat and pour over the asparagus.
- Transfer to a serving dish, serve and enjoy!