Zucchini in your cake? Add this unique ingredient to your cake and it makes a rich, moist cake that you and your family will love!
- 2 Cups Flour
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 4 Tablespoons Egg Replacer + 2 Tablespoons Water, whisked together
- 1 1/2 Cups Vegetable Oil
- 3 Cups Zucchini, grated
- 3/4 Cup Walnuts or Pecans, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease and flour a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon. In a small bowl whisk together the egg replacer mixture and the oil, then add to the dry ingredients and mix well. Fold in the nuts and zucchini, then pour into the pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in teh center comes out clean.
- Cool, then frost and serve!