These adult delights are a perfect “I love you”, for a spouse, partner, or even just for yourself. They are creamy and delicious, easy to make and an absolute hit.
“Stuffed” Strawberries Recipe
- 1 Pint Fresh Strawberries
- 8oz Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Orange Liqueur
- Cut the tops off the strawberries so they can stand with the thin end up and set, thin end up, on a cutting board. Make a cross-cut 3/4 of the way through the strawberries.
- In a bowl, beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar and liqueur until smooth. Pipe into the strawberries.
- Serve and enjoy!