More of a pie than a salad, this pretzel, strawberry and jello creation is sure to be a hit at parties.
- 1 1/2 Cups Crushed Pretzels
- 4 1/2 Tablespoon Sugar
- 3/4 Cups Butter, melted
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 8oz Packages Cream Cheese
- 1 8oz Container Whipped Topping
- 1 6oz Strawberry Flavored Jello
- 2 Cups Boiling Water
- 16oz Frozen Strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Mix the pretzels, 4 1/2 tablespoons of sugar and the melted butter together in a medium bowl, and press together in the bottom of a 9×13 pan to make the crust. Bake for 10 minutes then set aside and cool completely.
- In another medium bowl mix together the 1 cup sugar and cream cheese, then fold in the whipped topping and beat until smooth. Spread over the crust, then chill for 30 minutes.
- In another bowl mix together the jello and boiling water. Stir in the frozen strawberries until thawed, than pour over the cream cheese mixture and refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- Serve and enjoy!