Lettuce wraps are easy to make and this recipe is no different. It uses tofu instead of the normal chicken and brings big flavors!
- 12 oz. Firm Tofu, drained
- 2 Cups Coleslaw Mix
- 1 8oz Can Sliced Water Chestnuts, drained
- 1/4 Cup Green Onion, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Cilantro, snipped
- 1/3 Cup Sriracha Sauce
- 1 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 8 Leaves Bibb or Boston Lettuce
- Divide the tofu in half, and add to a food processor with half of the cabbage, half of the water chestnuts, half of the green onion, and half of the cilantro. Pulse until finely chopped.
- Transfer the mixture to a large skillet and repeat with the remaining half of the ingredients.
- Once all of the tofu mixture is added to the skillet, drizzle with the sriracha and lime juice. Heat over medium heat until heated through.
- Divide the tofu mixture among the lettuce leaves and carefully wrap. Secure with picks, serve and enjoy!