This warm adult winter drink is more than a simple apple cider recipe. With the warmth of apple brandy and brightness of the spices it’s sure to be a winter treat for you and your adult guests!
- 4 Cups Apple Cider
- 1 Cup Orange Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 3/4 Cup Apple Brandy (optional)
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine apple cider, orange juice, ginger, cinnamon and cloves.
- Bring to a simmer and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Divide among six mugs and add brandy, if desired. Garnish with cinnamon sticks for an extra festive treat!