Spaghetti is such a versatile ingredient it’s possible to make almost an almost limitless number of spaghetti combinations; here’s another!
- 1lb Curly Kale, stemmed and coarsely chopped
- 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1 Red Onion, chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 Cups Vegetable Broth
- 4 Teaspoons Garlic, minced
- 1/2 lb Spaghetti
- 4oz Feta Cheese, crumbled
- Bring a large pot of water to boiling and add the kale. Cook for two minutes then remove and set aside. Add the spaghetti to the water and cook according to the package directions.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat add the oil then add the onion, pepper flakes and salt. Saute for 8 minutes, then add the kale leaves and broth. Stir to combine then cook for five more minutes; add garlic and reduce heat to low.
- Drain the spaghetti and add it to the kale mixture; toss to combine. Divide between four plates then top with the feta cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!