These tiny, tangy zucchini bites double as completely delicious pizza bites made almost completely out of veggies! Perfect for parties and kid snacks, they are sure to be an instant hit!
- 1 Zucchini, cut into 1/2 rounds
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Red Onion, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Roasted Red Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Mushrooms, chopped
- 1/4 Cup Goat Cheese, crumbled
- 2 oz Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic, minced
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Bring a grill to medium heat and lightly oil the grates.
- Brush one side of each zucchini slice with olive oil and the other with pizza sauce. Top with a sprinkling the onion, red pepper, mushrooms, goat and mozzarella cheese, and italian seasoning.
- Grill for about 10 minutes on the preheated grill, until the zucchini is tender and the cheese are melted.