This bright and beautiful salad will attract the eyes and fill the stomachs of everyone who tries it.
Grated Beet and Jicama Salad with Avocado and Orange Recipe
- 2 Cups Raw Beets, grated
- 2 Cups Jicama, grated
- 1 Avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 Orange, peeled and sectioned, then cut into thirds
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons Orange Juice Concentrate
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Pumpkin Seeds, toasted
- In a large bowl combine the beets, jicama, avocado, orange and cilantro.
- In a bowl, whisk together the orange juice concentrate, lime juice, cumin, and coriander. Blend in the oil until no large droplets remain.
- Drizzle dressing over the ingredients in the large bowl and toss to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper, then serve and top with pumpkin seeds.
- Serve and enjoy!