This delicious dessert is an excellent piece of seasonal fare! Cranberries are at their height in the fall! Pick berries that are firm and bright.
- 2 Cups Cranberries
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 2 Granny Smith Apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 Cup Walnuts or Pecans, chopped
- 12 oz Frozen Whipped Cream
- In a blender or food processor, pulse the cranberries until they are nearly mushy. Stir in the sugar and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, stir in the apples and walnuts, then fold in the whipped cream.
- Serve and enjoy!