A delicious cranberry crisp option, this is sure to be a hit on your Thanksgiving table! Try it out, it’s sure to be an instant classic!
- 1 21oz Can Apple Pie Filling
- 1 16oz Can Whole-berry Cranberry Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Butter, softened
- 1 1/2 Cups Rolled Oats
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350?F and lightly grease a 9 x 9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine the apple pie filling and cranberry sauce mix until combined. Pour the mixture into the baking dish and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine the butter, oats and brown sugar until crumbly then sprinkle the mixture over the apples and cranberries.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.