These tropical treats are a great meal or snack! The mango salsa can be used not just for these but for any other dish you wish to have salsa with as well!
- 1 1/2 Cups Brown Rice Flour
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Coconut, shredded
- 2 Teaspoons Evaporated Cane Juice
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1 Tablespoon Egg Replacer + 1 1/2 Teaspoons Water, blended
- 1 3/4 Cups Coconut Milk
- 2 Scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1/3 Cup Cashews or Pistachios, chopped
- 2 Cups Mango, chopped and peeled
- 2 Cups Pineapple, chopped and peeled
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
- Combine the mango, pineapple, cilantro, lime and sesame oil in a bowl; toss and set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, coconut, cane juice, baking powder and ginger in a large bowl, then add the egg replacer mixture and coconut milk and whisk until combined. Add in the scallion and bell pepper.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and coat with cooking spray, then pour the batter in 1/2 cup increments onto the skillet. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side; 3-4 minutes total.
- Top with salsa, serve and enjoy!