This bright salad has hints of Asian influence with the soy sauce and peanuts. It’s a delicious mid-day lunch meal!
- 2 Tablespoons Agave Syrup
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- Pinch of Salt and Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Oranges
- 1 Grapefruit
- 1/2 Cup Arugula, coarsely chopped
- 1 Shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon Mint Leaves, chopped
- 2 Tablespoon Peanuts, crushed
- In a blender, combine the agave syrup, lime juice, soy sauce, salt and red pepper flakes. Adjust amounts to preference, then blend until combined.
- Trim the ends from the oranges and grapefruits, then remove the skin and pith and cut out fruit segments with a knife.
- Transfer to a bowl, and toss lightly with the arugula, shallots and mint.
- Drizzle the dressing over the top and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and serve.