Smooth and creamy, this banana pudding recipe has extra bits of flavor from the coconut milk and vanilla cookies! It’s an excellent and delicious treat! Top with your favorite whipped cream if you desire!
- 1/3 Cup Raw Cane Sugar
- 4 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- Pinch of Salt
- 3 Cups Coconut Milk, divided
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 Ripe Bananas, sliced
- 48 Vanilla Wafer Cookies
- In a large saucepan combine the sugar, cornstarch and salt, then slowly stir in the coconut milk. Bring to a boil over medium-low heat and cook for 5 minutes, whisking constantly until thickened.
- Stir in the vanilla and banana slices, then remove from heat.
- Using a large baking dish, line the bottom with half of the cookies, then spread the pudding over the top; be sure the bananas are hidden in the pudding. Top with the remaining cookies, cover with plastic wrap and chill until cold.
- Serve and enjoy!