This quick salad takes mere minutes to make and is ready to eat as soon as it’s finished; no chill times required!
- 2 Tablespoons Roasted Sesame Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Chinese Black Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Lb. Broccoli Slaw
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, thinly sliced
- 7oz Five-Spice Tofu, sliced into matchsticks
- 1/3 Cup Cilantro, chopped
- 2 Green Onions, chopped
- 1/4 Cup Peanuts, chopped
- In a alrge bowl whisk together the sesame oil, black vinegar, sriracha and sugar.
- Add all the other ingredients and toss to combine.
- Serve and enjoy!