There are lots of colors in this salad and you can add even more by mixing and matching radish types. They all are a great addition to this delicious salad!
- 1/2 Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 5 Clementines, divided
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 2 Cups Baby Arugula
- 2 Cups Endive, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 Cups Radishes, any type sliced
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds, roasted and salted
- 1/4 Cup Blue Cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 Cup Mint Leaves, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl cover the onion in water and set aside.
- Juice one clementine and combine the juice with the lemon juice, olive oil and cumin. Whisk until there are no large droplets of oil remaining and set aside.
- Peel and halve the remaining clementines; thinly slice and set aside.
- Using a mandolin slicer, thinly slice the radishes. Set aside.
- Drain the onion and toss together in a large bowl with the arugula, endive, radishes. Add in the clementines and drizzle with dressing. Lightly toss to coat.
- Serve sprinkled with sunflower seeds, blue cheese and mint leaves.