Portobello mushrooms are meaty, tender and delicious. This simple burger recipe is a great way to enjoy grilled patties any day.
Portobello Burgers Recipe
- 4 Portobello Mushroom Caps
- 1/4 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic, minced
- Salt and Pepper
- In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, basil, oregano and garlic.
- Place the mushrooms, smooth side up, in a baking dish and pour marinade over the top. Let stand for 15 minutes, turning twice.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Brush the grates with oil and grill the mushrooms for 5-8 minutes per side; brush frequently with marinade.
- Serve and enjoy with your favorite fixings!