This creamy soup can be served warm or cold and has a bit of a kick in it from the horseradish. Be sure to blend it so that it’s creamy and smooth!
- 1 Pound Radishes, halved
- 1 Potato, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 Onion, quartered
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- Pinch of White Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Horseradish Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Creme Fraiche
- In a food processor, combine the radishes and potatoes and pulse until chopped. Remove to a bow and set aside, wipe out processor and repeat with the onion.
- In a saucepan over medium heat melt the butter and add the onion. Cook for 3 minutes, then add the radish and potato, 3 1/2 cups of water, and the white pepper and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in horseradish and creme fraiche and puree in the food processor or with an immersion blender until smooth and creamy.
- Season with salt, serve and enjoy!