This Italian flavored dish pairs plumped up figs with peppery radishes and smooth balsamic vinegar. Use more or less balsamic depending on your tastes.
- 1/2 Cup Dried Mission Figs, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Radishes, halved or quartered
- 8 Cups Baby Spinach
- 4 Cups Radish Greens
- 1/4 Cup Pine Nuts
- 1/4 Cup Black Oil Cured Olives
- 2 Teaspoons Balsamic Vinegar
- Cover the figs with boiling water in a small bowl and let sit for five minutes then drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and add the radishes. Cover and cook for 3 minutes, then uncover, shake and cook 3-4 minutes more or until tender. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Add remaining oil to the skillet, then add the spinach and greens and cook until wilted, turning often, then add in the pine nuts, olives and radishes.
- Cover and cook for 3 minutes or until greens are tender and radishes are reheated.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, add in figs, drizzle with balsamic vinegar and enjoy!