Grilling veggies is a great way to get excellent flavor! This quick and easy recipe will give your family a fajita feeling any day this summer. Serve with warm tortillas if you prefer!
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Oregano, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Basil, chopped
- 2 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- 4 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 1 Red Onion, wedged
- 18 Asparagus Spears, trimmed
- 12 Crimini Mushrooms, stemmed
- 1 Pound Eggplant, sliced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, wedged
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, wedged
- In a large ziplock bag mix together all the ingredients.
- Seal and marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator; turn every 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill by setting it for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grates and grill the veggies for 6 minutes on each side, or until tender.