These light and crunchy chips are delicious! Slice them extra thin so they’re even better!
- 1 Zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoons Salt
- Preheat the oven to 225 degrees and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place the zucchini slices on paper towels in a single layer, cover with more paper towels and gently press to absorb as much liquid as possible.
- Layer in a single layer on the baking dish, brush with olive oil and lightly sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 2 hours, cool before serving. Store up to 3 days.