This pasta salad is delicious and easy to make. It can be ready to go in half an hour or be chilled in the fridge for up to 8!
- 8oz Tri-colored Rotini
- 6oz Provolone Cheese, cubed
- 1 Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3/4 Cup Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 3/4 Cup Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Can Black Pitted Olives, drained
- 1/4 Cup Parsley, minced
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic, minced
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/3 Teaspoon Ground Mustard Seed
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Bring a large pot of well salted water to a boil and cook the pasta for about 10 minutes. Drain and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese, onion, cucumber, bell peppers, olives, parsley and cheese. Pour in the pasta, and toss to combine.
- In a blender, combine the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, basil, oregano, mustard, salt and pepper and pulse until completely combined and no large droplets of oil remain.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and gently toss to coat.
- Serve and enjoy!