A quick, easy and healthy side, this recipe takes advantage of spring time bounties that are available early, right after winter!
- 1 Pound Broccoli
- 3/4 Pound Haricots Verts
- 1/2 Pound Peas
- 2 Red Peppers, seeded and sliced
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 Teaspoons Garlic, minced
- 1/4 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Pinch of Salt
- Lightly salt a large pot of water and bring it to a boil, then add all the veggies, bring back up to a boil and cook for 3 minutes. Drain.
- Heat the oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet then add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook for 30 seconds. Add the veggies and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Season with salt, serve and enjoy!