The combination of sweet and spicy in this salad will make this a summer treat you’ll serve often.
- 4 Cups Watermelon, diced
- 2 Cups Honeydew Melon, diced
- 2 Cups Cantaloupe, diced
- 3 Tablespoons Mint, chopped
- Pinch of Salt and Cayenne Pepper
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Lime Juice
- 2 Jalapeno’s, seeded and minced
- In a large bowl combine all the melons and then set it aside.
- In a medium saucepan combine the sugar, lime juice and jalapeno with 2 tablespoons of water and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Strain and cool completely, then drizzle over the melons. Add the salt, cayenne and mint and toss gently to combine.
- Serve and enjoy!