These eggplant slices are treat by themselves with just a squeeze of lemon, or as part of a pasta dish!
Roasted Eggplant Recipe
- 1 Large Eggplant, sliced
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Oregano
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Parsley
- Garlic Salt to taste
- Salt both sides of the eggplant slices and layer in a colander for 30 minutes to drain; pat dry.
- Preheat oven to 400?F and lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with olive oil, oregano, parsley and salt, then layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot and enjoy!