Though the delicate flavor of pumpkin is often reserved for the cooler days of fall, it can be enjoyed all year round with this delicious recipe.
- 1 15.5oz Can Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 15oz Can Pumpkin
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons Cilantro
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 Cup Tahini
- 1/4 Cup Lime Juice
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- In a food processor combine the chickpeas, pumpkin, garlic, salt and paprika.
- Pulse until roughly chopped then add the tahini, lime juice and olive oil. Turn processor on for two minutes, scrape down the sides as necessary, until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, serve and enjoy!