Made with delicious roasted eggplant, this dip is similar to hummus and just as delicious!
Malidzano Spread Recipe
- 3 Eggplants
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 Tablespoons Garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 Cups Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts, finely ground
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 400?F and lightly brush the eggplants with the oil. Puncture with a knife and roast, whole, for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven, cool, peel and cut into chunks.
- In a food processor, combine the eggplant, garlic, cheese, walnuts and olive oil. Pulse together until thick and mildly chunky.
- Serve and enjoy!