A sweet and delicious treat, grilling the pineapple allows the natural sugars in the fruit to crystallize and become absolutely delicious.
- 1 Fresh Pineapple, peeled and cut into 1 inch rings
- 1/4 Teaspoon Honey
- 3 Tablespoons Butter, melted
- Dash Hot Sauce
- In a large ziplock bag combine the pineapple, butter, honey and hot sauce. Seal and shake to coat, then marinate 30 minutes or more.
- Preheat the grill to high and oil the grates.
- Grill the pineapple for 3 minutes per side.
- Serve and enjoy!