With the days of summer coming to a close, try out this delicious grilling recipe to use up the last of your summer bounty!
- 2 Zucchini, cut into spears
- 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat the grill to medium-low and lightly oil the grates.
- Brush each zucchini spear with olive oil, sprinkle with garlic, Italian seasoning, and salt.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes per side on the grill, then brush with balsamic vinegar and cook 1 minute longer.
- Serve and enjoy!