view 5 dollar one minute binary option trading Simple, fresh and dreamy, this easy to make chip and veggie dip is perfect for afternoon get togethers, parties and picnics!
- 1/2 Sweet Red Pepper, finely chopped
- 3 Tablespoons Chives, minced
- 3 Tablespoons Parsley, chopped
- 3/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 16oz Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Light Mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients together until completely combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite veggies and enjoy!