Bright, bold and colorful, this salsa recipe is a treat for any salsa connoisseur!
- 2 Cups Radish, grated
- 3/4 Cup Corn Kernels
- 1/2 Cup Green Onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup Radish Greens, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic, minced
- Pinch of Salt
- In a medium bowl combine all the ingredients and season with the salt.
- Add a couple dashes of hot sauce if you prefer spicier salsa.
- Serve immediately with chips!