This delicious side pairs luxurious cream cheese with tangy lemon to give the zucchini a bright, dreamy flavor!
Cheesy Zucchini with Lemon Recipe
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 Cups Zucchini, cubed
- 1/2 Teaspoon Lemon Zest
- Pinch Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Cream Cheese
- 2 Teaspoons Fresh Oregano, chopped
- In a large skillet over high heat, heat the oil and stir together the zucchini, lemon zest and red pepper flakes.
- Cook for 2 minutes, then stir in the salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Cook five minutes longer then stir in the cream cheese and cook, stirring constantly, for one minute. Remove from heat and stir in the oregano.
- Serve and enjoy!