These small bagel sized pizzas are not your normal finger food. They’re full of bold flavors such as sun dried tomato and artichoke heart!
- 14oz Bagel Thins
- 8oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup Sun-dried tomatoes, drained and finely chopped
- 3/4 Cup Black Olives, sliced
- 3/4 Cup Pepperoncini Peppers, chopped and sliced
- 1 15oz Can Artichoke Hearts, quartered and drained
- 8oz Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 400?F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Separate the bagel thins and lay, face up, on the baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 5 minutes.
- While baking, combine the cream cheese and sun dried tomatoes. Spread over the bagels once they are out of the oven and top with olive, pepper, artichokes and a sprinkling of cheese.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes or until brown and bubbly.
- Serve and enjoy!