Simple, sweet and ready in under 10 minutes, this salad is a perfect side for any meal!
Watercress and Orange Salad Recipe
- 1 Large Orange, segmented with juices reserved
- 1 Teaspoon Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Champagne Vinegar
- 6oz Watercress, stems trimmed
- 1/4 Cup Red Onion, thinly sliced
- In a blender combine the orange juice, honey and vinegar. Blend until combined.
- In a large bowl toss together the orange segments, watercress and red onion. Drizzle with the dressing and toss until everything is evenly coated.
- Serve and enjoy!