These cookies are delicious and moist. They’re similar to gingersnaps!
Spiced Zucchini Cookies Recipe
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 1 Tablespoon Egg Replacer + 1 Tablespoon Water, whisked
- 1 3/4 Cup Flour
- 2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- Pinch Salt
- 3/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/8 Teaspoon Cloves
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 1/2 Cups Zucchini, grated
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts or Pecans, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Raisins
- 1 Teaspoon Orange Zest
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl cream the butter and brown sugar until smooth, then add in the egg replacer mixture.
- In a medium bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
- One cup at a time, add the dry ingredients to the wet, mixing in completely before adding the next cup. Then mix in the zucchini, nuts, raisins, and orange zest.
- Drop large spoonfuls onto the baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.