This one dish wonder cooks up quickly and easily. It’s full of hearty vegetables and cooks in just half an hour!
- 1 1/2 Pounds Firm Tofu, drained and cubed
- 1 1/2 Pound Baking Potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 Onion, wedged
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, cored and seeded, cut into strips
- 3 Teaspoons Garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- 1 Lemon, wedged
- 1/2 Cup Parsley, chopped
- Grease a 13 x 9 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray and preheat the oven to 450?F.
- Mix the tofu and all the vegetables together in the baking dish and toss with the garlic, olive oil, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Squeeze the lemon wedges out over the everything and bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle the parsley over the top, serve and enjoy!