With no cooking, this recipe is easy and quick to make and just takes a few hours to chill. You can start it early in the morning and have it ready for your holiday meal in just a few hours!
- 4 Oranges, peeled and seeded
- 2 Pounds Cranberries
- 4 Apples, cored and diced
- 4 Cups Sugar
- Take the peels from the oranges and trim off any white rind.
- In a food processor, combine the trimmed peels, orange flesh, cranberries and apples. Pulse until finely chopped.
- Add the sugar and pulse until completely combined.
- Spoon into a large serving bowl and refrigerate 4-6 hours before serving.