Light and dreamy, the ricotta puffs in this recipe are sure to become a family favorite. Mixed with the tangy tomato-orange salad you’ve got a midday meal that your body will love!
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan, finely grated
- 1 Cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Egg White
- 4 Teaspoons Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Herbes de Provence
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3 Cups Arugula
- 2 Cups Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 Cups English Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 Cup Navel Orange Segments
- Preheat the oven to 350F and lightly grease a 12 cup muffin tin; sprinkle the sides and base of each with parmesan cheese.
- In a medium bowl beat together the ricotta, egg white, flour and herbs until smooth. Spoon into muffin tins then back for 16-18 minutes or until puffy and firm.
- In a large bowl whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper until completely combined, then add the arugula, tomatoes, cucumber and orange segments and toss to coat.
- Divide salad between four plates and top with 3 ricotta puffs.
- Serve and enjoy!