This eastern jam recipe is a treat. It makes a jar that can last for up to a week in your fridge!
Pumpkin Jam Recipe
- 4 1/4 Cups Pumpkin, cubed
- 2/3 Cup Coconut Cream
- 3/8 Brown Sugar
- 8 Young Pandan Leaves
- Cover the bottom of a soup pot with an inch of water an set a steamer inside. Add the pumpkin to the steamer and steam for 20 minutes or until soft.
- Transfer the pumpkin to a blender or food processor and pulse until completely smooth.
- In a large pot over medium-low heat, combine the pureed pumpkin, coconut cream, brown sugar and young pandan leaves. Cook for one hour, stirring often.
- Remove and discard leaves.
- Cool before serving; can be refrigerated.