Creamy and dreamy this sweet pumpkin pie dip is perfect for desserts or even as a sweet appetizer. It’s easy to make and can be ready in minutes!
- 1 8oz Package Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 15oz Can Pureed Pumpkin
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Teaspoon Orange Juice Concentrate
- In a medium bowl blend together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Slowly mix in the pumpkin, spices and orange juice until smooth and completely blended.
- Chill for two hours and then serve!