Bourbon baked beans are a great way to enjoy this summer favorite and the orange adds a depth of flavor that is rarely enjoyed. Try it today!
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Yellow Onion, chopped
- 1 14.5oz Can Crushed Tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup Molasses
- 2 Tablespoons Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 2 15.5 oz Can Navy Beans
- 1/4 Cup Bourbon
- 1/4 Cup Orange Juice Concentrate
- Bring the oil to smoking over medium heat, then add the onion and cook until softened; about five minutes.
- Turn your slow cooker on to low and all the ingredients, including the onions, and stir to combine. Cook on low, covered, for 4-6 hours