Hearty, filling and delicious, these potatoes are not like any you’ve ever eaten in a restaurant; they’re a million times better!
- 4 Red Potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Bring a large pot of well salted water to boiling and add the potatoes; cook about 15 minutes or until tender but firm.
- Drain and cool, then cut into 1/2 inch chunks.
- Heat the 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat then add the onion and green pepper and cook until soft, then transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add the remaining olive oil to the skillet and add the potatoes, paprika, salt and pepper. Cook until potatoes are browned, about ten minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Return the onion and green pepper to the skillet, then add the parsley and cook for another minute or two until heated through.
- Serve and enjoy!