Delicious heirloom tomatoes bring not only unique taste but bright and bold flavors as well. A dish decorated with unique heirlooms is something that you and your family will never forget!
- 1/4 Cup Lime Juice
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Zest
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 2 Lbs Heirloom Tomatoes, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 15oz Can Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 Cup Packed Basil Leaves, torn
- 9 oz Farfalle Pasta
- 1 1/4 Cups Sweet Corn Kernels
- In a large bowl, combine the lime juice, olive oil, lime zest, and cumin. Whisk until combined. Add the tomatoes and chickpeas and toss to coat.
- Heat a large pot of water to boiling and add the pasta, cook according to package directions. Add the corn and cook for two minutes.
- Drain, then add the corn and pasta to the bowl with the tomato and chickpea mixture. Toss once again to coat, then add the basil and toss one last time. Serve and enjoy.