This simple side dish as flare and pizzazz to any “boring” weeknight meal. With just common ingredients, it’s cheap to make and filling to boot! Try switching out the white rice for brown or a wild-rice mix! Rice has very little natural flavor, so feel free to try different spices and add-ins to make your own special creation.
- 4 Cups Cooked Rice
- 1/4 Cup Green Onion, snipped
- 1 Tablespoon Dark Sesame Oil
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- In a large bowl, stir together rice and green onion.
- Drizzle sesame oil over the top and toss lightly, coating thoroughly.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and serve!