here essay on social service in school Lima beans or butter beans are the stars of this slow cooker bean side. Thick and meaty they pair well with the other ingredients in this delicious dish.
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Yellow Onion, chopped
- 3 Teaspoons Garlic, minced
- 2 15.5oz Cans Butter or Lima Beans
- 1 28oz Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Parsley Leaves, minced
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the oil until smoking then add the onion. Cook until softened, then add the garlic and cook for another minute.
- Combine all the ingredients in a slow cooker, including the onions, and stir until combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook, covered, for 4-6 hours.
- Serve and enjoy.