Broccoli has a bright flavor that is enhanced by this delicious and spicy sesame sauce. Cashews provide a little bit of crunch and can be added whole or roughly chopped as they are in the recipe!
- 1 Lb. Broccoli cut into pieces
- 1 Teaspoon Chili Flakes
- 4 Tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Cashews, chopped
- Bring a large pot filled with water to boiling. Add the broccoli and cook for three minutes or until just tender. Remove from heat and rinse with cool water. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sesame oil, soy sauce and chili flakes.
- Add the broccoli to a large serving bowl and sprinkle with cashews. Toss to combine then drizzle the dressing over the top and toss to coat. Serve warm!